Monday, December 18, 2006

My Dance Studio

 
My new dance studio name.  Wasn't sure if this was something I wanted to do until I started having problems with the studio here in town and the teachers who teach there.  I started out with choreographing my daughters lyrical and realized that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, so I went on to choreograph a duo.  I am going to start a duo with two other girls now too.  They are a bit younger so this should be a challenge.  The graphic above is something I made yesterday while goofing off with the name.  I think I like it and will keep it.  Anyone have any suggestions? 
 
Chandraya posing for me as usual ..she is such a trooper.  Love you, MOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger hersh said...

You Go Girl And good luck.........

4:06 AM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Whoo Soni!

Go you!!

My only suggestion would be to fatten the letters in the logo a touch.

Love the picture of Chandraya with he backlighting!

Good luck!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ancientimages said...

Omigosh, she has grown so! So good to see your blog - I've missed you!!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home