Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall Fun







It has been awhile since I goofed off with my camera..the leaves were looking amazing so the girls and I gathered our things and headed to the park.  mmmmm...crabapples are so good.  The girls and I picked a basket full and also got a shot for a challenge on DPC. 

It has been a long few months.  So much has gone on that I dont' think I can remember it all. 
What I need to do is do another photo a day with each of my kids.  yeah yeah..I think I will.  Starting Saturday, expect more pictures of my kids starting with Lila Mae.

3 Comments:

Blogger hersh said...

Great work sonfio I love the way you make fall look. And yes you are the best...........

4:21 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Thanks hersh

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Thanks JP! (hug)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home