Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4th

Yesterday I forgot to mention one thing about Lila Mae. She was outside for awhile with me and the dog and seen some little ants wandering around. What a scary site to a 4 year old girl. She thought they were little bugs out to get her. She jumped on my lap and wouldn't get down for nothing. I tried but she screamed so loud everyone in the neighborhood could hear. She begged to go inside and after that wouldn't go outside unless I held her.

A wonderful start to the Spring weather..lol

2 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awww, poor little one, but wheres the pic of said scary ants????

9:31 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Can you still buy antfarms? Maybe that would help her get over it. Kids need to play outside in the dirt and bugs.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home