Sunday, March 12, 2006



I just had to try messing with lighting from a flashlight.  This was pretty fun, kept me busy for about an hour. LOL..pretty sad don't you think.

Anyway...I used a graduated duel tone on it to make the top red and the bottom a sepia brown.

RANT ON...
TV to me can be very evil.  Kids sit around and watch it as much as they can while eating all they can.  I think it should be a privilage and kids should only be allowed so many hours a week.  I do for mine. They need to learn to use their imagination every now and than.  Plus TV has to much sex.  Most their advertisments have at least something to do with sex.  Even on the kids channels..now that is pretty sad.  Now what are the girls going to grow up like if they don't have a parent around to tell them they don't have to be perfect to be excepted in society today?  And boys.. they also are looking pretty darn good too.. no pimples and perfect hair. It seems like every movie we get that is rated PG 13 has sex it in... or breast showing in some part of the movie.  GRRRRRR!!!! I hate that.  I don't care to see breast and my kids don't need to be seeing it either.  What is this world going to be like in 30 years?  A bunch of horny, beer drinking bumbs..oh wait..we have that already.
RANT OFF

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a cool picture, great job!

4:45 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

OK, where do I start, heh heh heh.... Oh yeah the picture, it rocks!!!! Very cool, but I've got to admit, Ive got no clue what a "graduated duel tone" is, but I bet it didnt graduate from the local highschool!. Also I have no idea what this is a picture of, at first I thought a laptop, but compared to the plug, it looks too tiny....confuses me. Now for the rant, Tv without guidance is evil, no doubt there, but so are guns, cars, books, and even gerbils. And todays children definitely need more imagination, geez seems the toys today do everything. "Horny beer drinking bumbs" well heck yeah, there called rednecks, without which NASCAR would not be on prime time tv! And why is it folks complaining about breast in movies, seem not to care if the men in those movies are topless? sounds like a double standard to me!

5:48 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Beautiful colours in the picture.

I actually have much more of an issue with violence and the crass disregard of human life on TV and in movies than I have with sex. Sex never killed anyone.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great Picture :)

I dislike so much about tv today that I don't watch it.. or the news.. it's all bad stuff :D

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

Very awesome image. Great idea the greaduated duo tones. Never knew you could even do something like that!!! For TV. I totally agree and rarely watch it! My daughter rarely watches either due to lots of sports, homework and friends.. Whew. a good thing!! :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home