Tuesday, February 07, 2006

February 7th

Zachery's Week to Shine!



My youngest son, Zachery just turned 15 in December.  He is doing what he loves in this picture.  Playing on the computer.  He really wants to get into game and computer designs when he gets older.  He is making skins and graphics now and learning the html codes.  He spends most his free time on there.  I am going to let him do it since it is a carreer choice.

Zachery has a disease that was diagnosed abouto 4 years ago.  Crohns disease is tough on the kids.  Stunts their growth because of lack of nutrition.  He is just a little guy of 5'4" tall, but a personality like a 6 footer.  He also had arthritas, and fistulas that go along with the disease which prevents him from doing anything that requires a lot of physical activity.  We recently seen a new doctor that we hope will help him more and get his body back in order.  Lots of meds and doctor apointments in the mean time.  

One of my favorite things about Zachery:
Zachery is very good with the girls.  He keeps them in line when I am busy with stuff.  He is like a second dad to them.  Doesn't allow them to get away with anything. LOL  Good babysitter!


5 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

You know one thing that I have noticed about children with medical concerns, usually they give us strength to keep going. Its amazing that they do that. I hope he makes his dreams come true. Computers are so fun and rewarding.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

he's good with the girls hey .... just wait a bit til thats not such a good thing ;) OK i know you mean for babysitting purposes and getting along and stuff.
do you often get blog spam like that maurice one?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Maurices, I don't mind reading your blog, but one post in my blog is good. oh and I can't comment on your blog so why have me read it? hmmm.. mmm..I also love juicyfruit..hehehe

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

twyla, I don't ever get spam. I am hoping it isn't spam but if so I will delete it and I have just changed my settings so I will be moderating the comments coming in. Thanks so much for you comments! ((hug))

8:15 AM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

What? Takin' lesson from Joey now, this has a "grunge" kind of look to it, at least in MHO. Great concept.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home