Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26th



Last day for me..thank goodness. This was a tough week for me. Thought I would end the week with a few shots of me. I am such a goof. That costume was my jazz outfit from 2 years ago.

Thanks all for your comments and your support! You are rock.
Sorry I haven't comment in a few days. I have been so busy with my kids' activities. I will get to your pictures in a few days. (hug)



This is all me! My least favorite collage so far, but it will have to do.
hey, mike..thanks..you rock! (hug)

6 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Hubba Hubba! Ive got to say the first one is probably one of your best Self Portraits yet!!!! WTG!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

It's a great collage, you're very creative!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to agree with them. You are great at all these collages and are more creative than I could be.
All awesome shots.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

You ROCK! Give yourself the credit you deserve! Fun collage, and great photos, and a great person, to boot!

9:16 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

Yay Soni! Fantastic self-portraits - really fun shots here. The jazz outfit is great.

5:05 AM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Wonderful sense of fun in all of these. My favourite ... has to be the All Girl one. It has a naughty but nice feeling to it.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home