Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22nd



Free Spirit

I have a free spirit.  I will go anywhere and do anything as long as it doesn't result in a little jail time.  However I would trespass and play dumb if I got caught.  I am like a tumbleweed tumbling across the prairie, bouncing in the wind, making tracks (hopefully good ones) as I'm ushered down the path of life.


Bet you all haven't see an tumbleweed this big.  hehehe.. it was as big as my daughter.  Heavy sucker too.  I took it off the fence and through it in the wind. The snow was coming down and I happened to be in my aerobics outfit. (capris and a hiking boots) LOL...I am sure the people driving by were wondering what I was doing out there.

6 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awesome Pic, awesome blog, We Don't have tumbleweeds out here, can ya send me one? will swap for a handfull of tourists?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

I'll trade you some snow for some tumbleweeds :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thats a really lovely photo.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

Never seen a tumbleweed. This is very nicely done!! Bet you did get a few stares in hiking boots and areobic clothes.. That's ok.. :)

3:14 AM  
Blogger enash said...

I really like this shot. It captures my current mood very well. Isn't it funny when you look at someone elses photo and you think to yourself. Hmmm, yep, that's how I feel today. Good Job and thank you.

8:33 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

You know, I once deliberately took a business trip to Phoenix in the hopes of seeing my very own real tumbleweed, and then I found out that there is a tumbleweed season and I wasn't in it. So sad. But this is a great shot that makes up for it!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home