Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20th



Turning that page
the last page...
not wanting to finish
no desire to move on
longing for more
This story can't end
the chapter has to go on.
Looking for pages..maybe unread
frantically searching for what might be missing
turning and flipping but nothing found
All was read but nothing  was quite understood
turning to the last page again
understanding what has to take place
this last chapter has to end.
my heart yearns for more chapters
but I realize another book will have to do.
By Soni

As you all know, I am seperated from my husband.  I thought we could work it out one more time but he showed me Saturday night that he is still not willing to change his old bad habits.  So, I must move on with my life and focus on just my kids and myself.
 
Here's to me and my new life.

7 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awww poor Soni, be strong, anyone who would turn their back on you is not worth your favor. (hug)
"Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be fish" Ovid

1:41 PM  
Blogger Karma Shuford said...

Soni, Great shot (as always)

Best to you in your "next chapter." I still think of you and pray for you and the kids often!! {{{hugs}}}

2:12 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

Fantastic shot - really emotional post. This has impact.

It's OK to begin anew - in a little while you might even begin to enjoy it. Take your time. We'll be here to support you.

7:26 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

MattO hugs Soni. To every Page turn, turn, turn. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all night! I love the emotion in the post and the reality that is life that comes from it. Take your time, get back on your feet and know your friends are there for you when you need them.

7:53 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

I like the picture.

I hope that the next book has many more pages filled with wonderful and enchanting stories.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Bernard Shuford said...

God bless ya, Soni. I know this has been tough for you and I'm sure it's rough on the kids, too. Hang in there.

1:54 PM  
Blogger mk said...

I'm glad you're not settling for less than you deserve.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home