Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February 1st



Chandraya and her new sunglasses..she is so into fashion right now and has to have all the latest stuff.  She is going to be an expensive wife..LOL..

One of my favorite things about Chandraya:
She learns very quickly when I tell her something.  She went through a stage of lieing and I told her that she would get in less trouble if she tells me the truth so these past months she has been being very honest with me when she does something wrong or breaks something.  She know nows that it is always best to talk with mom before sneaking around.  Thank you, Moo!

10 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great shot, I like the soft white with the blues, works very well!

4:34 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

This is a great portrait - her personality really shines through. Nice work!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

This is a beautiful portrait of her...great work!!! :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

I love this effect and the expression, what a cutie!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A beautiful child. She certainly has your eyes. A great shot.

10:50 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

The haziness really works with this. If she was older I think people would say that it adds an air of mystery. Maybe at her age it adds a bit of class.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

Oh my.... this is just beautiful. She is just such a cutie. Your shot is just outstanding. I love the soft colors and the blue just makes it. :)

1:34 AM  
Blogger ursula said...

Wow! Does she ever have beautiful eyes! She doesn't need sunglasses (where are they?)

8:01 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

Goodness!!!!! I never noticed the sunglasses. DUH!!!!!!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

This one is adorable. I really like your editing here. Pretty eyes!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home