Sunday, February 12, 2006

February 12th



My son and I have been competing on his little gameboy thingy with Pac Man.  Hehehe..I have the high score now though. muhahahaaa

Zachery, I am very proud of you for who you are and what you are becoming.  You are reashing a point in your life where manhood is just around the corner and it makes me sad to see my last boy growing up.  You are so special to me and I pray everyday for your body to heal.  God is giving us strength through this hard time and we will beat it.  You have such a strong will that you will go very far in life.  And your determination will lead you through life with ease I hope.  We will have fun the next few months working and learning together as we reach that goal we have set.  Thanks for being there for me and thanks for being an incredible brother to your siblings.  Let's go play pool!




9 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awesome, your kids are sooo lucky to have these collages to look back on when they're grown.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Robert Mann said...

You are awesome with your kids, Soni! This one is my favorite of their collages (psst...don't tell the other;)!) Would love to see it larger sized. Do you use a program or just wing it...they are very well done.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha! Great facial expressions on your faces! I just wanted to let you know that you have really inspired me and I am very greateful for that. I have taken it upon myself to "redo" my daughter's scrapbook in a more appropraite size with more photos and fru-fru in it to make it look all pretty. AS well, you have inspired me to take non-snapshot type photos of my family to show them how I care for them and I really appreciate that. I wish I had more time online to comment on everyone's photos. But what can be, will be.
So, thank you. Very much.

8:38 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

Beautiful series of shots. Love your shoes!!! Pretty soon you're gonna have to wear heels to be taller than him. Love to look at your work.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Karma Shuford said...

Oh wow, soni. he is growing up so fast, and such a handsome young thing too. Great shots. Ones I know you and he (and that future wife out there somewhere) are going to LOVE for a long, long time!!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

Another great collage... as always, featuring fun and non-traditional shots which make for a great scrapbook to look back at later! Well done! :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

Fantastic collage, Soni. Your PAD always has such fun shots to see!

You can really see the playfulness between the two of you - great job!

4:36 AM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Another set of priceless pictures.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I just love the collages you have made with you and your children. Each individual shot is beatiful, loving, sometimes humorous, and also carefully made. The finished projects are also created with the same care. What great keepsakes. It's easy to see what a great relationship you have with each child.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home