Friday, February 10, 2006

February 10th



My son reading..something he loves to do.

I am pulling Zachery out of school. He is getting behind in school because of all the doctors appointments. The teachers punish him for being late on things when they know we are out of town trying to get his body fixed. Makes me so mad that they do that..they don't get stuff ready for him when they know we are leaving so he can do it during our trip to where ever. So homeschooling another. sigh..

One of my favorite things about Zachery:
He respects what I have to say and does it. He may not like what I say but he doesn't complain.

3 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great candid, wouldnt it be nice if teachers concentrated on educating, rather than on their own power trips.

8:42 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

Wow he is so growing up. Hes getting a 'stache! I know the feeling of missing school, we have missed 15 days already and more scheduled already. School is so much more then learning, its a social experience. I hope things work out for you and him on all levels.

9:25 PM  
Blogger mk said...

I was just looking at those family portraits in your pbase account the other day and wow has he grown!

We talk about homeschooling our kids when we have them. You can come be my guestspeaker.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home