Monday, January 30, 2006

January 30th

Chandraya's Week to Shine!



This is my little dancer, Chandraya. She has a love for dance like no other 7 year old. She rocks at it and practices all the time and when she is not practicing for her dances she is choreographing her own.
She is a very smart young lady and loves to color, draw, paint and cut things. She loves boys..yes already chases them around...going to have to get a bat big enough to detour them from our house. hehehe.

My Favorite thing about Chandraya:
I love it when she smiles. She smiles with her whole face and her teeth are just to cute!



Took me several hours to make this collage. Please enjoy..LOL

10 Comments:

Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

Beautiful collage and beautiful daughter!!!! :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

I am amazed at how you put these together, and how she can put her leg there. That makes me hurt just looking at it. But I can tell she is proud of her dance, and I can tell it makes you happy. Well done.

8:13 PM  
Blogger mk said...

Minime, you are my favorite. But I don't know how you bend like that. It's not natural. But you are still my favorite.

Soni, you are my third favorite, after mini and supermini. Nice scrapbook layout. :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is great. A beautiful child. And soooo limber! Looking forward to seeing her week of photos :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Wow, great colors in the top pic, the blue works sooo well with the white background!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Isn't she adorable! I love the collage, excellent work. Can you tell me how her name is pronounced? I've never heard that name before.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Go dancer girl!!!

Seeing pictures like this make me want to get in the studio again :)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great set of shots. The collage is perfect. Time well spent.

1:47 AM  
Blogger L2 said...

Soni - this collage is fantastic! I especially love the shot in the lower left of the frame, where's she bent like a pretzel! Fantastic lead shot as well - super lines.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow! GORGEOUS! I love this one.

Man, I wish I could be half that flexible!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home