Friday, January 27, 2006

January 27th



Trying an impressionism shot. hehehee..I suck!

My son's eye out of focus because my transmitter isn't working..grrrr..

My son has beautifu green and brown eyes.  He looks like he is always mad but he isn't..that is just his expression.  I guess he gets that from his mom. :-))

One of my favorite things about Troy:
He gives everyone a second chance.  He is patient with friends and is very loyal to them.  If I was a teen I would love to have him as a friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Soni, you are such a special mother. I love your "the things I like best about" comments. It makes your kids real to us and it must make them feel so good about themselves.

10:24 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

What happened to your transmitter?? And will you still be able to go back home ??? :-) LMAO!! Cool concept! loyalty is sooo underated.

6:12 AM  
Blogger ursula said...

Green/brown eyes are the best! Beautiful lashes!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home