Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25th



ok..going to try this again..deleted the first one and like a big dummy I didn't copy and paste. grrrr

My feet on the left and my son Troy's on the right. He is a big kid. 6'1" tall and weighs 180lbs. He has always been a big kid. Was tease quite a bit in school because he was more physically mature..so he decided he wanted to be homeschooled. So that is what we do. He swims at 5:00am comes home at 8:00am..sleeps for an hour or watches tv. Does his chores and leaves for work at 11:45-3:00. 3:30-5:45 he swims again. Comes home and eats watches tv and goes to bed. He does some school but during this season he does a lot of swimming. He is so far ahead in school that he doesn't need to work the 7 hours like most kids.

One of my favorite thing about Troy:
He loves going to church and hanging with the good kids. He doesn't party and doesn't intend to real soon either. He knows a lot about the Bible and enjoys teaching me what he learns in youth group.

7 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

Pretty cool idea, but you have to remember to take the socks off earlier! You can see the socklines. :-) I really like the idea, pretty cool.

7:34 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Glad you clarified whos feets are whose, otherwise I was gonna start to worry about troy if the painted nails were his! LMAO!! Interesting concept here, very interesting...

8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the sock lines do add a different dimension to the feel of it. I remember doing the initial photo of the tat on my back exposing the majority of my back and having to wait "practically hours" for bra-lines to fade away first.

9:10 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

Was yesterday an official "foot photograph day"? I was taking pics of socks for my PaD, and ButterflySis posted a shot of a shoe, and you were shooting feet! This is a neat idea and a fun shot that kind of matches the picture below of your daughters shoes. I do have to agree though, that the sock line is a little distracting.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

lol - cute sock lines. ;-)

4:22 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

It's such a blessing when children stay close to church.

Sock marks :) His feet could almost (almost) pass for hobbit's feet.

9:06 PM  
Blogger mk said...

I didn't know he was homeschooled. I love this theme you've got going - I feel like I'm really getting to know your kids and it's really neat to see the things you pick about each one.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home