Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 22nd


Troy's Week to Shine




This is Troy. The oldest of my kids. He is working at Papa Murphey's and is loving it. I went in there today and took a few shots that he was not happy with..LOL. He wanted me to leave him alone. hahaha..like I am going to do that. First job! I got to get pictures...sorry, but that is my job as a photographer mother.
He is making me a Vegeterian Pizza. My favorite pizza ever made.
He also got a $0.25 raise today also for being such a good worker this past month.
I am so proud of him. Love you, bud!
My favorite thing about Troy is:
I love chatting with him. He has always been my talking buddy. We talk about everything.



Another collage. I figure if I keep this up, I'll have a ton of stuff for their kids.

6 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Hello Troy! 'bout time you made an appearance in moms PaD!!! Awesome collage, now you can be a spokesmodel for Papa Murphys!!! Hey, and dont sweat Mom takin all these photos, its what moms do, and in about 20yrs, you'll be able to look back and laugh, and be glad you have them, really, trust me :-)

4:57 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

How old is he? All kids seem to go through a stage when they are a bit embarrased by their parents. It's brave of you to take his picture anyway (GO SONI!).

Love your collages!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

I think this is awesome...great collages so far! :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

I think this is awesome, you should approach Papa Murphys for some advertising business. It looks fantastic.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

I remember my first job.. but not very fondly. Hopefully Troy will have better memories :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger mk said...

Oh Soni! I didn't realize it had been so long since I've commented. Sorry! I really like the coloring on this. I'm sure the kids will love these pages when they grow up.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home