Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 21st



Me and my precious little baby!  I know she isn't a baby but she is my baby.  This little girl makes me laugh and smile constantly.  She is cute and spoiled.  Scary because when she gets older it will be tough to deal with.  I am hoping she will follow the rest of the kids and be a good girl.  She has the biggest heart and loves everyone.  Very independent child who will probably make out of life what she wants and go far with her accomplishments. 



My baby and me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

It's been Lila Mae month so far :) I'm not complaining, she's a gorgeous little girl. Great whimsical moment here.

Next month is Chandraya month?

11:05 AM  
Blogger TonyV said...

This is such a great picture. Seems like you and your kids have a wonderful set of relationships

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Last week up until today was Lila Mae's week. Starting today and all week is Troy's week to shine. Thanks guys for the comments.

11:51 AM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Awesome collage, you both look so happy and carefree, definitely something to treasure forever.

4:33 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

Soni, these are beautiful! What else can be said.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fabulous grouping! I think the black and white really sets them off

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home