Thursday, January 19, 2006

January 19th



Bathtime!  One of her many looks.  This one gets her in trouble though when she does it to her brothers and sister.  She wasn't being mean today, just giving me different looks so she can see herself.
She loves the tub and will sit in there for hours getting all wrinkly and stuff.  Can't say she isn't clean.

One of my favorite things about Lila Mae:
She sings me songs after I sing her a song at bedtime.  And while she sings she rubs my face and kisses my cheek. Gotta love her.



Another collage inspired by Laurieblack. I think I am getting the hang of this..made my own bubbles..what do you all think?

10 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Hehe, really cute shot Soni! I really like these collages you are putting together!

3:50 PM  
Blogger ursula said...

Soni, these are really beautiful. You have such a good touch with people, especially children. Her hair is priceless in this picture.

And ... I remember when I first got to know you too, I was in total awe, still am :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger m--e said...

Great shot - the hair just makes it perfect, showing the attitude.

8:33 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

The collage rocks! I love the rubber ducky, great shot, and yes the bubbles look good!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Lol.. nice face. Breeanna does that to me a lot too.

Megan hasn't figured out sticking out her tongue, thankfully.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

Wonderful wonderful work!!!! I am going to be enjoying your PAD for many many days/months/years. I truly hope that when my husband and I start our family that I can capture our memories as beautifully as you have done.

Or I hope that my hubby does well enough at his job to fly you to IL and take them for us ;-)

Seriously though....very envious of your portrait work with your family. How wonderful to be able to capture all that love, and it certainly comes through your camera and right onto the screen. Just amazing!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Bernard Shuford said...

Another good one, Soni.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Rupert said...

This one is priceless!

10:20 AM  
Blogger L2 said...

Absolutely classic. I love this one! The soaped-up hair is just fantastic.

5:59 AM  
Blogger mk said...

Check out the 'tude on supermini! She makes me proud. I used to do my hair all up like that when I washed it too. And by used to, I mean yesterday. It was rockin'.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home