Wednesday, January 18, 2006

January 18th



Lila Mae"s big brown eye. I would have a better shot but she got mad because she wanted to take a picture. So this is it. I have one of her crying but didn't think it was appropriate to put it in here..hahaha.

One of my favorite things about Lila Mae:
When she tells me something she uses her hands to draw a picture for me. I don't know what she is saying and she gets mad at me when I don't get what she drew for me. I laugh and she gets even more mad, so I have to stay serious and try to get what she is telling me. I think she is going to be an artist. She draws very good and can be very creative when coloring.

This is the shot I was talking about. She was mad.

7 Comments:

Blogger TonyV said...

This is hard to comment on because it is ... well ... an eye! I would have preferred it to be under-exposed.

8:23 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

I love eye shots. And the clarity of the reflections in the eye tells a story. Is that a skirt your wearing? And what kind of softbox light is that in the reflection?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Neat stuff. Great macro!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

I want to see Lila Mae crying :) I love photos of children that aren't the typical ya-ya happy-smiley cr*p.

As many of my photos of Megan will attest to.

8:41 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

gee, wonder where she gets the artist from??? PLease remove the crying kid, reminds me of wal-mart too much :-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Bernard Shuford said...

The quality of your stuff just KEEPS getting better. Nice work.

8:25 AM  
Blogger ursula said...

It takes a daring photographer to make a picture of a little girl being mad ... and an artist to still manage to make it absolutely beautiful.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home