Tuesday, January 17, 2006

January 17th



My daughter with her animals she loves to sleep with. The reason why she loves these ones the most is because they have a ribbon around their neck that is rough on one side and smooth on the other. She likes to take her fingers and rub both sides. You can see her doing that to the red ribbon. It's funny when she sleeps with me she'll wake up in the middle of the night and her rubbing the ribbon wakes me up. The first time I heard it I was a bit freaked out. hahaha.. If you were a fly on the wall..ROFL!

One of my favorite things
about Lila Mae is: is her kisses on the cheek and her big hugs. When I leave for a photoshoot or whatever and she can't go she runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug and kiss and if I happen to miss that hug I always go back because she sits by the window and cries. Awww.. bless her heart!


4 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

I love the lighting and the expression. My son also has to sleep with a "baby" which includes many stuffed animals. The perspective and angle are nicely done.

7:25 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

What a sweetie, speaking of perfect lighting, and colors, wow this shot ROCKS!!! one of the best of her Ive seen yet!!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh Soni, this is so precious. The photos of your kids are always so awesome. Great job.

11:24 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

Fantastic shot, Soni. Really great capture. Lighting is fantastic, and another great facial expression.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home