Monday, January 16, 2006

January 16th



Today we decided to get the cookie stuff out and decorate some cookies for Valentines Day. I know..it isn't here yet and the cookies will be gone by the time that day comes. The girls love to be creative and make things. This is my Lila Mae being silly when I told her to smile for me. She is a goofball with a fun personality.
One of my favorite things about Lila Mae:
I love it when she sleeps next to me. She has to be touching me in some way. Makes me feel needed. :-))




A collage I made from todays shots inspired by Laurieblack. You rock!

6 Comments:

Blogger ursula said...

She looks a lot like you. Beautiful picture, and the collage is also beautiful.

2:56 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

Looks like a fun day for all of you! You did a great job on that collage too with the pictures and composition. Well done!

5:39 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

I wonder where they get all that creativity at? :-) Great way to spend a day together. Are you going to pass them around? They sure look like it was fun.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the colors and the layout!!! :) PS...You rock more!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Oh these are great! Save some cookeis for me ;)

7:09 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Oh no, collagitis is spreading, Ackkk!!! :-) wayy coool PINK!! definitely one to treasure.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home